Bookstore Opens Today!
May 16, 2018
The Plaza College Campus Store opens today for continuing students to get their books. In order to purchase books, stop by the bookstore when you do not have class with your student ID.
First-semester students’ books will be available beginning on Monday, May 21.
Book Distribution Hours:
Monday to Thursday: 9:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Textbooks are required and students are expected to have books in hand by Week 4.
- You must have attended all of your classes in order to pick up books.
- Continuing students will not be able to pick up books during their class times. If there is a line at the bookstore, staff may send students to class and ask them to return afterward.
- First-semester students will be called to the bookstore in groups from their classes.
- Bookstore staff will let you know if you need to resolve a Financial Aid or Academic hold before receiving books.