The Bookstore Is Open!
September 22, 2017
The Plaza College Campus Store is now open for all continuing students. First semester students may pick up their books starting on Tuesday, September 26.
Book Distribution Hours:
Monday to Thursday: 9:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- You must show your Plaza College student ID to pick up books.
- You must have attended all of your classes in order to pick up books.
- Continuing students will not be able to pick up books during their class times. If there is a line at the bookstore, staff may send students to class and ask them to return afterward.
- First-semester students will be called to the bookstore in groups from their classes.
- Bookstore staff will let you know if you need to resolve a Financial Aid or Academic hold before receiving books.
- Textbooks are required and students are expected to have books in hand by Week 4.
- Everyone must visit the bookstore! If you plan to get books from a source other than Plaza, please stop by the bookstore and let the staff know.