The Community Dental Clinic at Plaza College will be a community-based clinic that accepts all patients requesting dental hygiene services with no qualifying criteria.
- Dental Examination (Head & Neck Exam, Dental Charting, Periodontal Exam, Oral Cancer Screening, etc.)
- Comprehensive Medical History (Baseline Vitals including Blood Pressure, Respiratory, Pulse, etc.)
- Dental Cleaning (Scaling and Selective Polishing)
- Health, Nutrition, and Dental Education
- X-rays (Using both Film and Digital)
- Teeth Desensitizing Treatment
- Digital Panoramic Radiograph
- Pit and Fissure Sealants
- Fluoride Treatment
- Teeth Whitening
- Mouth guards
- Referrals for services outside the scope of the Clinic (medications, emergency procedures, oral surgery, fillings, orthodontics, endodontics, etc.)
To Make an Appointment:
To schedule an appointment, please call the Community Dental Clinic at 718-779-1432.